Thursday, April 24, 2008

ZOMGOODGAME.

Man Utd Vs Barcelona.

My fav player Vs Boyf's fav player .
Wayne Rooney Vs Lionel Messi

I hope the devil's will bring home victory! The match has just started, but judging from the statistics, the devils are losing out, worse still, our dear dear dear old Ronaldo just missed his penalty kick. OMGOODNESS. How can it be?!?!?!?! ): I've no choice but to admit Barcelona is good manxzxz.

Btw, there's this EPL craze going on in our class, with the Malay guys and me; Celine; Siripen. Omygosh! DEVILS FOR THE WIN!

Edited (4.01am)
I seriously should thank God that my devils have Van der sar. Those dangerous players from Barca are all trying to test him. Oh man, fret not! He will pass all. Hello ~ he's Van der sar, no way is he admitting defeat so easily ok!

Yay! Lionel Messi is subbed out. HOHOHO. One strong player striked off the list!

Edited (4.18am)
FUCK FUCK FUCK. Rooney is subbed off the match. And the Henry is in the match! WTH. CELINE TAN WHERE ARE YOU! I got so much to complain laaaa.

Edited (4.34am)
Rahh. Its a draw. Total waste of time.

):

No comments: